- Gandhi, Shailesh, Bulsara, Hemantkumar, P., Dhingra, Vaishali, S., Changing Trend of Capital Flows: The Case of India. International Journal of Management Studies, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia, Volume 20, No.2, December 2013.
- Gandhi, Shailesh, Bulsara, Hemantkumar, P., Dhingra, Vaishali, S., Retrospection of Capital Flows: With Emphasis on Foreign Institutional Investments and Stock Market Volatility, TIJ's Research Journal of Economics & Business Studies, Singapore, 3(2), 2013.
- Gandhi, Shailesh, Bulsara, H., & Patel, P., Conceptual study on efficient market hypothesis for the world markets: Finding opportunities for Indian Stock Markets, Management: Journal for theory and practice management, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade, vol 18 (67), 25-36, 2013.
- Gandhi, Shailesh, Bulsara, H., & Patel, P., The Global Perspective of Indian Financial Markets, Research Journal of Economics and Business Studies, The International Journal Research Publications, National Library, Singapore, Vol 2 (9), 2013.
- Shailesh Gandhi, Hemantkumar P. Bulsara & D. Porey,Grassroots Innovations to Techno-Entrepreneurship through GIAN – Technology Business Incubator in India: A Case Study of Nature Technocrats, International Journal of Innovation,Vol.1,No.1, August-December,2013.
- Shailesh Gandhi, Hemantkumar P. Bulsara & Pooja Patel, Indian Financial Markets and Its Global Perspectives, published in the proceedings of the National Conference on "FINANCIAL STRATEGIES IN GLOBAL SCENARIO", SIBACA DIMENSIONS 2012, March 2012
- Shailesh Gandhi, Hemantkumar P. Bulsara & Vaishali Dhingra, Capital Flows and Reforms with special reference to India, published in the proceedings of the National Conference on "FINANCIAL STRATEGIES IN GLOBAL SCENARIO",SIBACA DIMENSIONS 2012, March 2012
- Bulsara, Hemantkumar P. Shailesh Gandhi and D. Porey, Commercialization of technology innovations and patents: Issues and challenges, Asia – Pacific Tech Monitor Journal,Asian and Pacific Centre for Transfer of Technology (APCTT) of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP), Nov-Dec 2010, Vol. 27, No.6
- Bulsara, Hemantkumar; Gandhi, Shailesh; and Porey, P. D. "A Comparative Study of Enterprising Tendency with the help of Select Cases in India," International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance, Vol.1, No.4, December, 2010
- Bulsara, Hemantkumar; Gandhi, Shailesh; and Porey, P. D. "Mantis Technologies (Management Case),"VNSGU Journal of Management & Administration, VNSGU, India, Vol:1, Issue:2, July – December, 2009, pp 91-119
- Gandhi, Shailesh "Performance Meaurement in Non-profit Organisations," INTER face, a journal published by Centre for Promoting Accountability, Noida, April-September 2009, pp 17-24
- Bulsara, Hemantkumar; Gandhi, Shailesh; and Porey, P. D. "Techno-innovation to Techno – Entrepreneurship through Technology Business Incubation in India: An Exploratory Study," Asia Pacific Journal of Innovations and Entrepreneurship, Asian Association of Business Incubation, Vol.3, No.1, May, 2009, pp 55 – 77
- Bulsara, Hemantkumar; Gandhi, Shailesh; Pandurengan, Vaidehi; and Porey, P. D."Women Entrepreneurship in India: A Case Study of Phoenix Soft Toys Creation", published in a Biannual International Journal - PCTE Journal of Business Management, PCTE, India, Vol. Jan – June, 2009, pp 111-120
- Gandhi, Shailesh. "Gaps in GAAP: Issues in Nonprofit Accounting and Reporting in India," Accounting World, Special Issue, V:6, (July 2005), 65-78.
(1) Perofrmance measurement in non-profit organisations: an evaluation of financial and non-financial measures, Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA) Working Paper No. 181
(2) Gaps in "GAAP': Issues in nonprofit accounting and reporting in India, IIMA working paper No. 2005-03-03
(1) Rubamin Limited (IIMA Case No. F&A/472 along with a teaching note)
Key words: strategic planning, key result areas and performance measures
(2) Whether or not to restructure? The case of Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (Co-author: Prof. Ravindra Dholakia) published in Asian Case Research Journal, National University of Singapore, December 2007
Key words: Turnaround, Public Enterprise Management, Public Finance
(3) LifeCare Surgical, Cairo (Co-author: Prof. Samir Barua)
Key Words: Entrepreneurship, Strategies for Growth
Conferences & Workshops
- "Coping with Tardy Growth of the Economy-Analysing Concern Areas and the Role of CMAs,"54th National Convention, the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Ahmedabad, January 18, 2013
- "Accounting Education and Research: Challenges for Educators," All India Accounting Conference & International Seminar, Indian Accounting Association, Rajkot, January 5,2013 (Keynote Address)
- "Value Creation through Aligning Enterprise Performance," Regional Cost Conference, the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Goa, November2, 2012.
- "Co-operative Sector: Challenges and Roadmap for Restructuring – Case of Urban Cooperative Banks in Gujarat" Cooperative Convention organized by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India held at Ahmedabad on 29thSeptember 2007.
- "Opportunities & Challenges in the Financial Services Sector." IMT, Nagpur, June 27, 2007.
- "Business in the Globalised Era: Issues, Concerns, Challenges and Implications." M.S.University, Baroda, December 15, 2005.
- "Building Competitiveness in an Inter-connected World: Opportunities and Challenges in Financial Services Sector." Western Region Conference 2005 of Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) held at Ganpat Vidyanagar, Gujarat, April 16-17, 2005.