Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
PGP (MBA) Courses
- Induction Program
- Individual and Group Processes
- Business Negotiations
Indian School of Business
PGP (MBA) Courses:
- Negotiation Analysis
- Leadership Development Program (LEAD)
- Managing Organizations
- Negotiation workshop
University of Iowa
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Individuals, Teams & Organizations
- Introduction to Management
Indian School of Business
- You don't have to be jerk, Quartz (14 July, 2017)
- The fuddy-duddy Indian manager, Quartz (14 June, 2017)
- Compassionate capitalism is not a solution , Firstpost (02 June, 2017)
- Shallow and Impulsive: Doomsday Job Scenario Quartz (02 June, 2017)
- All Work, No Play. Mint (12 March, 2017)
- Leadership lessons from Uber. Firstpost (03 March, 2017)
- Reviewing the employee? Mint (13 February, 2017)
- Coping with Loss, Business Today (18 November, 2016)
- Black Money drive affects dowry, Hindustan Times (20 November, 2016)
- Asian Multinationals develop a global outlook, China Daily EU/US (19/29 August, 2016)
- Let's talk, just a little , Mint (28 February, 2016)
- How to bring out the best in employees? Mint, (20 January, 2016)
- Is a longer maternity leave in India a good thing? Quartz, (30 December, 2015)
- What organizations can do to minimize fallout of a crisis?, Mint, (25 November, 2015)
- Tata group prepares to create potential future leaders, Economic Times (21 September, 2015)
- RIL revamps its incentive scheme, Economic Times (18 June, 2015)
- Making the most of appraisals, Mint (10 March, 2015)
- Five ways to stem gossip at the workplace, Economic Times (3 February, 2015)
- Karnataka's 70% jobs quota for locals faces criticism, Economic Times (9 November, 2014).
- Five ways to behave well at office parties, Economic Times (22 July, 2014).
- Five ways to win back confidence of the team, Economic Times (17 June, 2014).
- Staff Motivation in the Time of Salary Hikes, Mint (11 June, 2014).
- The new Mantra at B-Schools: Becoming a Leader, Telegraph (May 15, 2014)
- Bonus Squeeze hits employees at Coal India, Business Standard (08 April, 2014).
- Five ways to turn your internship into a job, Economic Times (25 March, 2014)
- India's New HR Challenge, Knowledge@ Wharton (14 February, 2014).
- Five ways to build your brand at the workplace, Economic Times (06 September, 2013)
- Are you a rolling stone? Times of India (04 September, 2013).
- Getting out of your Comfort Zone, Businessworld (29 June, 2013).
- Lessons' from LK Advani's pen, Mint (16 June, 2013).
- A Rotten Apple, Businessworld (15 June, 2013).
- MyndGenie: Taking Mental fitness to the masses, Knowledge@Wharton (14 March, 2013).
- Ryot Act, Case Study: EID Parry farming, Business Today (03 March, 2013).
- No Woman, No Cry, Times of India (22 February, 2013).
- Evolve a PPP model for education, Businessworld (18 February, 2013).
- Five ways to enlist pros who avoid teamwork, Economic Times (22 January, 2012).
- Are you ready for change, Businessworld (14 December, 2012).
- Character traits of good leadership, The Hindu (12 December, 2012).
- The secret of an effective worker, Businessworld (15 November, 2012).
- Five ways to work under a young boss, Economic Times (14 September, 2012).
- HR Execs seek Labor law reforms, Economic Times (July 27, 2012).
- Microsoft engineers Developing Apps "for her", Economic Times (July 6, 2012).
- Work "not" in progress, Mint (April 08, 2012).
- Westerners Trust more, make greater gains in business, Deccan Chronicle (May 17, 2012).
- Women executives in liquor industry, Times of India/Economic Times (February 20, 2012).
- Trust, but verify Business Today. (February 5, 2012).
- Team India needs to turn it around like corporate, Times of India (January 30, 2012).
- What can Indian cricket team learn from corporate, Economic Times (January 30, 2012).
- Navigating Cultures in Negotiations, Economist Intelligence Unit (January 21, 2012).
- Captain Dhoni, Here is some advice from India Inc., Economic Times (January 15, 2012)
- By withholding trust in negotiations, parties end up ‘paying the price', Yahoo!, (Dec 8, 2011).
- Now Chetan Bhagat inspires a short film, Economic Times. (Feb 6, 2010).
- Chetan Bhagat's Two States inspires management project, DNA News (Jan 29, 2010).