The programme is aimed at providing the participants with a deep understanding of the supply chain and logistics management principles from a strategy, planning and operations perspective. The sessions would be specifically designed to prepare participants for advancement in supply chain management careers including procurement, supplier management, inventory management, coordination, logistics (transport and warehousing).
Course Duration: Spread over 6 to 8 months
Mode of Delivery: Online classrooms at VCNow centres and campus modules at IIM Ahmedabad (Subject to government regulations)
Frequency: Once a week
Class Schedule: Every Sunday 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Delivery: Through Classes at VCNow Virtual, using synchronous Learning Technology platform.
On-campus modules would be conducted subject to prevailing conditions and government advisories. There would not be any refund for not holding such modules.
Certification: IIM Ahmedabad shall issue a Certificate of Participation (CoP) based on fulfilling the 80% minimum attendance requirement.
IIMA Alumni Association: Participants who are attending short-duration Executive Education Programmes for the first time, on or after April 1, 2012, will have to attend for a total of 21 days in one or more programmes in order to be eligible for alumni status and alumni identity card, both of which will be awarded on the payment of a one-time alumni fee of INR 10,000/- + GST.
Selection: Selections will be based on evaluation of individual profile & Statement of Purpose (SoP)
Service Provider: VCNow
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply using the below admission link:
Registration link: https://vcrvcnow.in/EPSCLM01/STUDENT-REG/Registration_lms.php
OR alternatively call on + 91 7290039890 mobile number for assistance:
Contact details (from IIMA): Phone: +91-79-7152 6300; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Graduate working executives (10+2+3 or equivalent) in any discipline with 50% score with atleast two years of experience in operations at Senior / Middle / Junior managerial levels or entrepreneurs. Applicants with some programming language skills are preferred.
2. The eligible candidates will be selected based on educational and professional background and motivation based on the application form submitted.
1. To develop an understanding of linking supply chain management with the enterprise strategy.
2. To develop coordinated supply chain strategies and improve value.
3. To design and optimize a supply chain network.
4. To learn analytical tools and techniques (using software) related to supply chain performance optimization.
5. To appreciate the need for latest advancements in supply chain such as Block chain etc.