Digital Transformation is a necessary disruption in today’s business environment. Many organisations are adopting digital transformation strategies to build creative business solutions and redefine organisational processes in the new digital era.
This programme offers a guide for the digital transformation of organisations. The rapidly changing business dynamic requires organisations to focus on leveraging advanced digital technologies for transforming their business. As the executives move their businesses online, they are faced with crucial decisions related to the development of digital strategies. Specifically, executives have to transform their business models, as they incorporate into their strategic thinking new advances related to developing digital products, designing digitally enhanced services, and building digital platforms.
For more information or any questions, contact Mustafa Burhani: firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 87588 00387
This programme is designed for senior executives, middle managers and C-level managers, including General Managers, Vice Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents and CXO level, who are leading digital transformation in their organisation. The programme will also be useful for business leaders, decision makers, entrepreneurs and consultants who are seeking strategic and innovative solutions for digital transformation.
The objective of the programme is to enable executives to learn the basics of transforming digital business models, and help them build digital strategies for leading digital transformation and innovation.
The programme will broadly cover concepts related to the domains of digital transformation, answering some of the key questions:
a) The principles of developing digital products. b) Identify the ways digital services are being created. c) What are the strategies and approaches for digitization? d) Why and how firms are building digital platforms?
1. Digital Innovations and Digital Transformation a. Managing Digital Innovations b. Creating Value through Digital Transformation c. Creating value in digital business d. Understanding Digital Transformation e. Avoiding failures in Digital Transformation
2. Technologies and Architectures a. Understanding Technologies of the Digital World b. Creating the IT architecture for Digital Transformation
3. Transforming Decision-Making in the Digital Age a. Data-driven decision-making b. Analytics-based models for digital transformation
4. Business Models for Digital Transformation a. Sustaining Competitive Advantage in Digitally Evolving Industries i. Reimagining Business Strategy using Disruptive Technologies ii. Creating New Business Models
b. Product and Marketing Business Models i. Managing physital ii. Managing Marketing Mix iii. The Power of Digital Marketing
c. Platformization of Businesses i. Why and how do firms platformize ii. Gaining Entry into Two-Sided markets iii. Moving from Products to Platforms iv. Issues of Trust on platforms
d. Creating Enhanced Digital Services i. Organizational capabilities for customer service performance ii. Emotionalizing customer contact iii. Creating Customer-focused Artificially Intelligent Ecosystems for digital transformation
5. Implementation Digital Transformation Strategy a. Managing technological change in digitally transforming industries b. Leading teams in digital transformation