Recognizing the imperatives of globalization, PGPX has a well-designed, constantly-reviewed curriculum that equips leader managers with the skills and competencies to succeed in the global marketplace. Skewed towards decision-making and honing of skills for success in the global arena, the PGPX experience includes participants with international exposure, globally focused case studies, international faculty and the international immersion segment.
Term three of the PGPX is devoted to the International Immersion Programme (IIP) which is globally-networked, geographically-boundless and universally-grounded. In this segment the students are immersed in two intensive weeks of academics in an international location. The course equips students with:
- Working effectively in an environment different from their ‘home culture' and
- An understanding of macro-level dynamics and unfamiliar economic environment in a foreign country.
For a particular year, the international institutions available for the IIP depends on many factors such as student interest, current active relationship, availability of key faculty during the IIP dates, IIP fees, and logistics.
Alliance Partner Schools
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, The People's Republic of China
- Warwick Business School, England, United Kingdom
- ESCP Europe, Paris Campus, France
- Peking University, China And
- IIMA's partner schools as a part of the EMBA Consortium. They are:
- Bologna Business School at University of Bologna, Italy
- School of Economics and Business Administration at Chongqing University, China
- Coppead Graduate School of Business at The Federal University of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Cranfield School of Management at Cranfield University, UK
- The Chapman Graduate School Of Business at Florida International University, USA
- Moscow International Higher Business School – MIRBIS, Russia
- School of Management at Sabanci University, Turkey
- The Lucas Graduate School of Business at San Jose State University, USA
- University of Stellenbosch Business School, South Africa