The PGP is renowned as one of the toughest MBA programmes in the world to gain admission into. The selection process is rigorous and designed in a manner to ensure that only the very best succeed.
We are in a position to accommodate less than 0.1 per cent of the PGP applicants. The admission process consists of the nationally administered Common Admission Test (CAT), and subsequent rounds of personal interviews. The students are selected on the basis of their CAT scores, past academic performance and performance in the interviews. Selected students have scholastic achievements in disciplines such as arts, commerce, science and professional streams such as engineering, technology and medicine. Many of them also have achievements in extra-curricular and organisational activities. Some of the qualities that characterise past students are high levels of initiative and energy, capacity for hard work, strong task orientation, willingness to learn, and a temperament suitable for teamwork. The PGP classes have had a mix of fresh graduates and persons with work experience.
- Interview schedule: PGP 2017-19 batch
- FAQ regarding submission of interview form
- Admission Status: PGP 2017-19 batch
- Shortlisting Criteria for PGP 2017-19 batch
- Admission Procedure for PGP 2017-19 batch
- CAT-2016 website
- CAT-2016 Advertisement
- Admission Procedure for Overseas Indian Candidates (2017-19 batch)
- Foreign Applicants: PGP
- Salient Features of PGP Students
- Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org