Probability & Statistics II
Forecasting for Practitioners (Co-teaching with A Guha)
Advanced Probability for Management
Applied Multivariate Analysis
Bayesian Methodology for Business Research (Co-teching with D Bhadra)
Survey of Statistical Methods Used in Management Research (Co-teching with A Banerjee)
For an updated list see scholar.google.co.in/citations
- (2017, With Kaustab Bandyopadhyay & G. Chattopadhyay) Two stage test with unordered pairs, Statistics in Medicine, John Wiley, pages 1-20 (Accepted).
- (2016, With Surupa Roy) Measurement error in astronomy, Wiley StatsRef, pp. 1-12 (Accepted).
- (2016, With Arindam Chatterjee & S. Adhya) Pseudo-likelihood and bootstrapped pseudo-likelihood inference in logistic regression model with misclassified responses, http://arxiv.org/abs/1611.06727, pages 1-67.
- (2014, With Bhaskar Purohit) Beyond job security and money: driving factors of motivation for government doctors in India. Human Resources for Health, Springer, 12, 1-13.
- (2014, With Avijit Khanra and Chetan Soman) Sensitivity analysis of the newsvendor model. European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier Science, 239, 2, 403-412.
- (2014, With Brij Kothari) Same Language Subtitling of Bollywood Film Songs on TV: Effects on Literacy Information Technologies & International Development, USC Annenberg Press, 10, 31-47.
- (2014, With V. Pradhan, Krishna, Saha & John, C. Evans) Weighted profile likelihood-based confidence interval for the difference between two proportions with paired binomial data. Statistics in Medicine, John Wiley, 33, 2984-97.
- (2013, With Arindam Banerjee & Prachi Acharya) Data Analytics: Hyped Up Aspirations or True Potential? Vikalpa, 38, 1-11.
- (2013, With V. Pradhan & John, C. Evans) Binomial confidence intervals for testing non-inferiority or superiority: a practitioner's dilemma. Statistical Methods for Medical Research, Sage Publication, 22, Online Publication, 1-11.
- (2012) (With S. Adhya & G. Chattopadhyay) Inference on Finite Population Categorical Response: Non-parametric Regression Based Predictive Approach. Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, 96, 69-98.
- (2011) (With S. Adhya & G. Chattopadhyay) Inference on Polychotomous Responses in Finite Populations. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Wiley-Blackwell, 38, 788-800.
- (2011) (Brij Kothari) Can India's "literate" read? International Review of Education. Unesco Journal, 56,705-728
- (2011) (With S. Karmarkar & G. Dutta) Revenue impacts of demand unconstraining and accounting for dependency. Jouranl of Revenue & Pricing Management, Springer, 10, 367–381.
- (2010) (With Surupa Chakraborty) Analysis of Mixed Outcomes: Misclassified Binary Responses and Measurement Error in Covariates. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, Taylor & Francis, 80, 1197-1209.
- (2010)(With Sudhir Paul and Uditha Balsuriya) The Multi-clump Finite Mixture Distribution and Model Selection. Environmetrics, John Wiley, 21, 133-142.
- (2009)(With S Roy) Analysis of misclassified correlated binary data using a multivariate probit model when covariates are subject to measurement error. Biometrical Journal, John Wiley, 51, 420-32.
- (2008)(With Rahul Mukerjee) Optimal factorial designs for cDNA microarray experiments. Annals of Applied Statistics, IMS journal, 2, 366-385.
- (2008)(With V Pradhan)Confidence interval of two independent binomial proportions using weighted profile likelihood. Communications in Statistics-Simulation & Computation, Taylor & Francis, 37,4,645-659.
- (2007)(With A Biswas) Nonparametric test for random component in a two-way nested design with mixed effect model. Annals of Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, 59, 197-210.
- (2007)(with Chen, M., Dey, D. and Kim, S.)Bayesian analysis of generalized odds-rate hazards models for survival data. Life Time Data Analysis, Springer, 13, 241-260.
- (2007)(With Rahul Mukerjee) A conversation with Shoutir Kishore Chatterjee. Statistical Science, IMS journal, 22, 279-90.
- (2006) (With T Maiti & P Mukhopdhyay):Classification of pathological stages of prostate cancer using penalized splines. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier Science, 51,1147-1155.
- (2006) (With N Shekhar & A Biswas):Hypothesis on the effect of Cadmium on Glutathione content of red blood corpuscles. Twin Research & Human Genetics(Journal of International Society for Twin Studies) Australian Academic Press, 9, 73-75.
- (2006) (With S. Roy): A flexible model for generalized linear regression with measurement error. Annals of Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, 58,153-169.
- (2005) (With Sudhir Paul and Uditha Balsuriya) Fisher Information Matrix of the Dirichlet-Multinomial Distribution. Biometrical Journal, John Wiley, 47, 230-236.
- (2005) (With S. Roy & T. Maiti) Berkson model for binary regression with responses subject to classification errors. Statistics in Medicine, John Wiley, 24, 269-283.
- (2003) (With A. Biswas): A new formulation of stress-strength reliability in regression set-up. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, Elsevier Science, 112, 147-158.
- (2001) (With D. Nettleton): Testing the equality of distributions of random vectors with categorical components. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, Elsevier Science, 37, 195-208.
- (1999) (With S.R.Paul): An extension of Morel-finite mixture distribution for modeling multinomial clustered data. Biometrika, Oxford, 86, 723-727.
- (1998) (With S.R.Paul): Analysis of two-way layout of count data involving multiple counts in each cell. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 93,1419-1429.
- (2007)(With S. Roy) Measurement Error Models with response subject to classification errors in Epidemiological Studies. In Statistical Advances in Biomedical Sciences: State of the Art and Future Directions Edited by. Biswas, A., Datta, S. , Fine, J. and Segal, M., John Wiley, New York.
- (2003) (With O. Ghosh): Sequential randomization tests. In Applied Sequential Methodologies, Eds. N. Mukhopadhyay, S. Datta and S. Chattopadhyay. Marcel Dekker Inc., New York. 35-51.
Case Study :
- (2007)(With G Raghuram): Chilli in Soup. Vikalpa, journal of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
- (2006)Exploring Multivariate Data with Forward Search by Anthony C Atkinson, Marco Riani, and Andrea Cerioli. Journal of the American Statistical Association,101, 473,pp. 398
- (2007)Introductory Statistical Inference by Nitish Mukhopadhyay. Journal of the American Statistical Association,102,480, pp. 1474