- Marti Mannariah Gurunath Outstanding Teacher Award - Prof. Saral Mukherjee
- SRK Distinguished PGPX Faculty Award - Prof. Ravindra Dholakia
- IIMA Alumni VVEF Outstanding Researcher Award - Prof. Debjit Roy
- Philip Thomas Memorial Case Award - Prof. Vijaya Sherry Chand
- The Madan Mohanka Research Publication Award - Prof. Chinmay Tumbe and Prof. Chitra Singla
- Prof Anil Gupta was presented with IIMA Alumni VVEF Outstanding Researcher Award on 20 March, 2015.
- Prof Saral Mukherjee was presented with Marti Mannariah Gurunath Outstanding Teacher Award on 20 March, 2015.
- Prof Neharika Vohra was presented with Philip Thomas Memorial Case Award on 20 March, 2015.
- Prof P R Shukla presented with the first IIMA Alumni VVEF Outstanding Researcher Award on 21 March, 2014
Professor P. R. Shukla is a highly acclaimed and respected scholar, representing the highest traditions of research at IIMA and globally. His scholarship covers diverse areas such as climate change and energy, resource management, environmental sustainability, development, and hierarchical mathematical modeling.He has published around 50 articles in top class peer- reviewed international journals, and co-authored 12 books and over 20 international research reports. He was felicitated by the Prime Minister of India for his outstanding academic contributions and was a core member of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) that was awarded the Nobel Peace prize in 2007. Professor Shukla's impact on research and ideas extends through the many doctoral students he has guided.
This award has been instituted by the Vidya Vardhini Education Foundation. Every year, the award will go to one faculty member as recognition for his/her sustained research contribution and/or significant research of a path breaking nature.
- Prof Saral Mukherjee presented with the second Marti Mannariah Gurunath Outstanding Teacher Award on 21 March, 2014
This Award has been instituted by Prof Marti Subrahmanyam (1967-69 batch alumni) in memory of his father Mr Mannariah Gurunath, who was a teacher. At present Prof Marti Subrahmanyam is working as Professor of Finance and Economics at Stern School of Business, New York University.
Every year, the Award goes to one faculty member who has taught the batches graduating in that convocation.
- Prof. Vishal Gupta's research "Linking Leadership to Employee Creativity through Work Motivation, Psychological Capital and Organizational Justice: A Study of Indian R&D Professionals" has been chosen as the winner of the 2013 Emerald/EFMD Outstanding Doctoral Research Award in the Leadership and Organization Development category.
- Prof. G. Raghuram received "Lifetime Achievement Award" at Gujarat Junction 2014 organized by EXIM News at Kandla on January 18, 2014.
- Prof. Ajeet N. Mathur received the "Prestige Award 2014" on January 10, 2014 at the 5th International Conference organized at PIMG in Gwalior.
- Prof. Vijay Paul Sharma received "Shriram Award" from the Fertilizer Association of India (FAI) for his work on Fertilizer Subsidy Issues.
- The PGP II course titled "Managing Sustainability" designed and taught by Prof Rama Mohana Turaga and Prof Vaibhav Bhamoriya during the last academic year has been chosen as a finalist ("honorable mention") for the Page Prize for Sustainability Issues in Business Curricula, being awarded by the Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina. This is a worldwide competition that recognizes innovative courses/curricula on environmental sustainability issues relevant to business schools.