The focus area of CMHS
CMHS faculty members intend to conduct research, develop cases and do capacity building activities in the
- Improvement of healthcare service delivery (particularly in the public sector) by working in partnership with Central and State governments.
- Understanding the linkages of the healthcare sector with the Pharmaceutical sector and Medical equipment sector for strengthening healthcare delivery.
- Understanding the medico-legal issues and their impact on healthcare service providers and consumers.
- Examining the health insurance and healthcare financing models to enhance their effectiveness.
- Understanding the drivers and roadblocks for adoption of quality management and lean management practices in Indian healthcare delivery facilities.
- Understanding the impact of quality improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma in improving healthcare service delivery.
- Examining the role of Healthcare data analytics for lowering costs and improving customer value in the Indian context.