Interpersonal effectiveness is one of the central people skills that allows individuals to perform well and make a distinction in their roles. Organisations are essentially groups of individuals constructed to strive for specific goals. The success and growth of organisations depend significantly on the individual’s ability to work well with others at interpersonal level as well as within a group and between groups.
The importance of teamwork has been recognised since long. However, the challenges faced by organisations in recent times have made it imperative to understand the conditions that make interactions between individuals and groups effective and develop teams, which are extremely important and critical.
The programme is intended for middle level and senior level managers belonging to public and private sector organisations, services sector, and public utilities.
Managers from organisations and corporations with high emphasis on people and group driven activities will find this programme very useful.
The main objective of the programme is to enable the participants to enhance their personal, interpersonal and group effectiveness. Specifically, the programme is designed to help the participants to:
• Understand the importance and process of working together
• Develop a good insight into the behavioural dynamics of self and others
• Sharpen skills to work well as members of a team as also leaders
The programme will cover a number of different aspects, including:
• Identification of and ways to work through personal obstacles
• Trust building
• Effective leadership and subordinacy
• Building effective teams
• Building a team culture
• Organisational success through personal effectiveness and teamwork
|Namrata Kansarafirstname.lastname@example.org||+91 99090 38772|